You are searching about What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game, today we will share with you article about What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game is useful to you.
2013 NFL Week 10 Review – The All Time Greatest Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers and Running Backs
WEEK 10 REVIEW
this week the Denver Broncos picked up where he left off before the bye week with his powerful offense led by peyton manning. Endowment he continues to maneuver his offensive unit down the field with regularity and ease. the san diego chargers followed the broncos 21-6 at halftime and had 14 points in the second half but it wasn’t enough to get past the broncos losing 28-20. In the game peyton manning threw 3 Touchdowns to his seemingly new favorite receiver Demaryius Thomas who now has 9 receiving Touchdowns this season. With that, the Denver Broncos now have 3 receivers with 9 TDs each, accounting for 27 of Manning’s 33 passing TDs this season. Late in the game there was a terrifying moment when a low tackle took Endowment down and was visibly limping as he limped. An MRI showed Monday that he did not injure his ankle further and he should be ready to go when the broncos face the undefeated and well rested Kansas City Chiefs Coming off his week off.
nick foles once again led the philadelphia eagles in the place of the injured quarterback michael vick who is still nursing a sore hamstring. fuck you and the Eagles Beat the Green Bay Packers 27-13 and fuck you separated the Eagles high school finding her new favorite target riley cooper for another 2 Touchdowns and 102 receiving yards. The racing game Eagles was mainly supported by le sean jackson who had 155 rushing yards with an average of 6.2 yards per carry. victory brings philadelphia eagles to 5-5 for the season and still in good standing in the NFC. It’s hard to believe that fuck you could lose the initial job again to michael vick when his hamstring is healthy at this point, but crazier things have happened in the NFL. fuck you he is proving to be a tremendous asset and has played in 7 games throwing for 1,256 yards and 16 touchdowns with 0 interceptions so far this year.
On Thursday, it seemed that the washington redskins would beat the Minnesota Vikings when the game went to halftime with the Red Skins leading 24-14. the vikings came back strong in the second half scoring 20 points while holding the Red Skins to only 3 points in the half. the Red Skins ended up losing the game 34-27 leaving the washington redskins at 3-6 for the season.
the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Jacksonville Jaguars both recorded their first wins of the 2013 season in week 10. The jaguars Beat the tennessee titans 29-27 and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Beat the miami dolphins handing them their fifth loss of the season.
the Baltimore Ravens Beat the Cincinnati Bengals in overtime 20-17. The first half was dominated by the bengalis while they turn off the ravens with 17 unanswered points. The pep talk at the ravens locker room and the adjustments made at halftime proved to be more than the bengalis could drive and the ravens he scored 3 points in the third quarter and another 14 unanswered points in the fourth quarter to tie the game and force it into overtime. the ravens moved the ball and justin tucker scored the game winning Field goal when he kicked the ball 46 yards through the posts for the win giving the Baltimore Ravens his fourth win of the season and taking the Cincinnati Bengals to 6-4 just after halfway through the season.
- minnesota vikings won over the washington redskins 34-27
- Denver Broncos Beat the san diego chargers 28-20
- Seattle Seahawks defeated the atlanta falcons 33-10
- Detroit Lions Beat the chicago bears 21-19
- philadelphia eagles defeated the Green Bay Packers 27-13
- Jacksonville Jaguars secure their first win of the season over the tennessee titans 29-27
- St. Louis Rams easily beat the Indianapolis Colts 34-10
- New York Giants defeated the Oakland Raiders 24-20
- pittsburgh steelers easily beat the buffalo bills 38-8
- Baltimore Ravens defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 20-17
- carolina panthers narrowly defeated san francisco 49ers 10-9
- arizona cardinals Beat the houston texans 27-24
- New Orleans Saints routed the Dallas Cowboys 49-17
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers secured their first win of the season over the miami dolphins 22-19
HIGHLIGHTS OF WEEK 10
- peyton manning returned to action after a much-needed week off for the Denver Broncos. Endowment he completed 25 of 36 passes for 330 yards and 4 TDs and leads the league with 3,249 passing yards and 33 passing TDs.
- tavon austin had his breakout game of the season showing why he was selected in the first round of this year’s draft. Austin he caught 2 touchdowns while racking up 138 receiving yards. He also had 145 yards on Punt Returns along with 1 punt returned 98 yards for a Touchdown.
- LeSean McCoy rushed for 155 yards and caught 1 pass for 6 yards.
- Thomas Denarius caught 3 of by Peyton Manning 4 Touchdowns for 108 yards in the broncos win over him san diego chargers.
- alfredo morris he recorded 135 rushing yards.
- gold tate He had 106 receiving yards with 1 Touchdown and 55 yards on punt returns.
- darren sproles he had 1 receiving and 1 rushing touchdowns in week 10.
- Peter Thomas rushed for 87 yards and 1 Touchdown plus had 24 receiving yards and 1 Touchdown.
- pierre garcon had 119 receiving yards and scored 1 Touchdown.
- riley cooper had another good week with nick foles at the helm and caught passes for 102 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- aj green he was responsible for 151 receiving yards and 1 Touchdown.
- marshawn lynch rushed for 145 yards and 1 Touchdown.
- nick foles started again for him philadelphia eagles and completed 69% of his passes while throwing for 228 yards and 3 Touchdowns wins the Eagles victory over the packers.
- Marshall Brandon he caught 7 passes for 139 yards and 2 touchdowns.
QUARTERBACK LEADERS – PLAYERS OF THE WEEK 10 ON THE MOVE
- ben roethlisberger moved up 2 spaces to #30 to Race passing yards step Hall of Fame quarterback Sonny Jurgensen Y kurt warner while still behind ken anderson at 32,378 passing yards. big ben threw 1 touchdown pass in week 10 and passed it Jim Everett in sole possession of slot #32 with 201 Touchdowns from rushing passes.
- carson palmer moved up 1 spot to pass #35 john brodie and sitting behind marcos brunell with 31,619 Race passing yards. clapper moved up 1 spot to #31 tied with roman gabriel Y matt hasselbeck on 201 TD passes.
- felipe rivers moved up 1 place in a tie with randall cunningham at #29 with 207 Touchdowns from rushing passes.
- Tony Romo moved past ken anderson to gain sole possession of slot #33 behind phil simms with 198 TD passes.
RUNNING LEADERS – WEEK 10 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- Adrian Peterson moved past Hall of Fame running back Jim Taylor to rank #12 behind priest holmes with 85 Career accelerated touchdowns.
- maurice jones-drew scored 1 touchdown in week 10 topping it Thomas Thurman Y Stephen Davis in slot #25 tied with fred taylor, ricky williams Y michael turner in 66 Touchdowns.
- marshawn lynch moved up 1 place in a tie with marion barber Y chuck foreman with 53 Career accelerated touchdowns.
WIDE RECEIVER LEADERS – WEEK 10 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- andre johnson I pass Hines neighborhood to rank #19 behind Hall of Fame wide receiver Charlie Joiner with 12,104 career receiving yards. Johnson caught 2 touchdowns in the game and moved up 2 spaces beyond marquis colston, mark duper, Anquan Boldin, drew the hill, Hall of Fame wide receiver Elroy Hirsh, jerry smith Y gene a. Washington link quick mike, Pete Pihos, billy horton, anthony freeman Y donald driver at #32 with 61 Career receiving touchdowns.
- Anquan Boldin moved past Stanley Morgan in slot #32 behind gary clark with 10,734 receiving yards.
- calvin johnson scored 2 touchdowns in week 10 passing quick mike, Pete Pihos, billy horton, anthony freeman, donald driver, Hall of Fame tight end Shannon Sharpe, mushin muhammad, herman moore Y dante lavelli in a tie at #34 with Hall of Fame wide receiver John Stallworth, Charles Perkins, antonio miller, Keenan McCardell Y Terrance Mathis with 63 Career receiving touchdowns.
- marquis colston I pass mark duper link gene a. Washington, jerry smith, Elroy Hirsch, drew the hill Y Anquan Boldin at #33 with 60 Touchdowns.
DEFENSIVE LEADERS – WEEK 10 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- john abraham entered the top 10 at position #10 for race sacks step Derrick Thomas Hall of Fame with 127.0 Sacks.
- jared allen I pass Clyde Simmons in a tie with Simeon rice at #12 with 122.0 race sacks.
- Robert Mathis I pass Neal Smith Y kevin carter to assume the #21 spot behind trace armstrong with 105.0 Sacks.
Video about What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game
You can see more content about What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game
If you have any questions about What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game
What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game
way What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game
tutorial What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game
What Is The Score Of The Minnesota Vikings Football Game free
#NFL #Week #Review #Time #Greatest #Quarterbacks #Wide #Receivers #Running #Backs