You are searching about How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football, today we will share with you article about How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football is useful to you.
Top 45 Must Know Life Lessons for Top Achievers (Copyrighted)
Are you a leader, speaker, parent, teacher, coach, or business owner? The vision you have can only mean something to others if it is communicated with clarity that creates a memorable impression. The words, how they are said, to whom they are said and why they are said, are the basis of the inspirations that motivate people to act.
During my formative years in Kangundo, Kenya, people were inspired, challenged, or admonished by simple but profound words that gave them a mental image of the speaker’s message. A short sentence could be a call for a listener to review her life and adjust accordingly. Those who suffered were given reasons for hope. Warnings about habits that needed to be changed were not delivered with a long and boring conversation. They were words of wisdom.
Wise sayings are the oil that fuels our thoughts for vision, decision, and action. The Top 45 Need-To-Know Lessons for High Achievers feature thought-provoking inspirations that will make you stop, think, and say, “That makes sense,” or “I have to do something with what I have,” or “Oh, I wish I knew that!”
Those easy-to-apply lessons were incubated in a life that seemed destined for failure. Six years in three grades, illnesses that nearly ended my life, family problems that cut off any thought of a bright future, and living in pain after the loss of my five siblings.
change friends; commit to daily positive actions; learn to heal from within; Believing in the power of prayer and seeing what factors brought prosperity and a sense of purpose to people’s lives were some of the life essentials that inspired the writing of these Top 45 Lessons Successful People Need to Know.
When I say, “Always know that you are the CEO of everything you do” (Lesson 12) or “Hard work beats underutilized talent all the time” (Lesson 32) or “Choose friends wisely. elevator buttons, will they take up or down” (Lesson 5), that’s what spawned these life-changing lessons.
1. What you do for yourself can help you. What you do for others is what will carry you forward; be it in your profession, spiritual pursuits or relationships.
2. Be yourself, otherwise others will dictate what they want you to be.
3. Remove bitterness from your heart. It steals the present and the future. Kill your body, mind and soul. It stifles your creativity.
4. Honor and respect mom and dad. Forgive them for any mistakes they may have made while raising you. It was the first time you were raised.
5. Choose friends wisely. Like the buttons in an elevator, they will take you up or down.
6. Graduate, but don’t let your dreams graduate.
7. Learn to behave as if you know what you are doing, but then know what you are doing.
8. Choose to be happy by simplifying your life. Cries, but not forever, when bad things happen.
9. Learn to live from within, finding hope and laughter in moments of crying.
10. Be flexible without compromising your faith and values.
11. Take risks to grow as a person and in your professional life.
12. Always know that you are the CEO of everything you do.
13. Count your riches not by the things you can see and/or touch, but by the feeling in your heart.
14. Be true to your conscience.
15. Know where other people stand in relation to your personal endeavors.
16. The best gift you can give to people younger than you is to be a good example.
17. Let your spouse and children know that they are your best friends by the way you treat them.
18. If your loved ones cannot say Amen to your testimony, it will be difficult for you to export it.
19. Know that you are not exempt from the tribulations of life that everyone else goes through. Live day by day.
20. To start any project, the first step is to convince your mind that you are capable.
21. To be working on something good at all times. You can’t be unhappy when you do something good.
22. Forgetting the job description. Do what needs to be done to get the job done exceptionally.
23. Question, question and question.
24. Never think that you work for someone else. Do what you would do if the success of the project depended entirely on you.
25. Learning to learn is the skill that will keep you doing what you enjoy the most.
26. Assume that every person you talk to is the one who will tell the whole world about you.
27. Your own initiative will propel you above any competition.
28. Climb the social and professional ladder cautiously while maintaining close family ties.
29. Knowing that bad is bad even if everyone else says otherwise.
30. Saving for the future is difficult. Your future depends on the sacrifice you make today.
31. What you get will help you earn a living. What you give to those in need will give you life.
32. Hard work beats underutilized talent all the time.
33. Rekindle the hope of the elderly by applying in your life the life lessons you learned from them.
34. Heal yourself by helping others to heal from their wounds.
35. Never underestimate the power of prayer.
36. The absence of material resources should never prevent you from trying to live up to your potential.
37. Slipping is not falling. Setbacks can be preparations for a better future.
38. Treat people as you would like to be treated if you were in their situation.
39. Learn about other cultures and about the lives of those who are different from you.
40. Use natural resources wisely. They are not as renewable as they seem.
41. Life is not a rehearsal. Unlike sports, you can’t test what you learned in practice later.
42. Pain will keep you focused on the past. The concern is focused on the present. Faith, action and determination focus and build the future.
43. As a girl, love and marry a boy who respects and honors his mother. It is very likely that she will respect and honor you. As a boy, love and marry a girl who respects and honors her father. It is very likely that she will respect and honor you.
44. The best revenge is to do what your critics said you couldn’t.
45. Live in a way that you will regret when you are gone.
Copyright by Dr. Vincent Muli Wa Kituku, Author, Speaker, and Seminar Leader, PO Box 7152, Boise, ID 83707. Phone (208) 376-8724 [http://www.kituku.comothers]
Video about How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football
You can see more content about How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football
If you have any questions about How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football
How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football
way How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football
tutorial How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football
How To Convince Your Parents To Let You Play Football free
#Top #Life #Lessons #Top #Achievers #Copyrighted